Future Inns, Plymouth
Rooms and Room Rates:
All rooms have either two Canadian double beds or one Canadian double bed & one sofa bed. They are all include an en-suite and are non-smoking.
ArmadaCon negotiates a special rate per room, per night based on one or two people sharing a standard room. At the moment, the special rate has not yet been determined. Please check back here for updates.
Room rates do not include breakfast; that is an additional cost per person per night when pre-booked. The cost is slightly higher if not pre-booked in advance.
How to Book a Room
There are a number of ways to do this:
- You can email them, the address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Their telephone number is: +44 1752 701000
You can write to them:
- Future Inns
- 1 William Prance Road
- Plymouth International Business Park
- PL6 5ZD
- Or you can pay them a visit!
- Alternatively, you can book directly via their website. Dependent on your length of stay and other factors; this may work out cheaper than the ArmadaCon room rate.
Directions & Car Parking Information
You can find plenty of information on how to get to the hotel on their Contacts page.
There are 2 main bus companies in Plymouth, whose buses can be used to get to the Future Inns. These are Plymouth Citybus and Stagecoach. Find out more about their timetables and closest bus stops by clicking through to their respective pages.
There is a large car park available. Note that you need to make sure you register your vehicle with the hotel in order to avoid paying a parking fine. You can enter your vehicles registration plate number at reception.
Facilities in area of Venue
Places to Eat:
In addition to the Fishbone Restaurant inside the Future Inns, Plymouth, there are a number of nearby places to eat.
|M&S Foodhall||Crownhill Retail Park
4 Sendall's Way
|KFC||Crown Hill Retail Park
227 Tavistock Road
Crownhill Retail Park
|Tim Hortons||Crown Hill Retail Park
|The Jack Rabbit||8 Howeson Ln
|Toby Carvery||399 Tavistock Rd
On the same site as The Jack Rabbit, there is a Travelodge (Plymouth Derriford)
An, approximate, 15 minutes walk to the south will take you 0.6 miles to the “village” of Crownhill. Here you will find a number of additional eateries and other amenities, including the following:
- Baba's 40 Dishes - Burgers Kebabs Wraps takeaway
- Boots pharmacy
- China Palace Chinese takeaway
- Co-op food and grocery
- Crown Spice Indian takeaway
- Crownhill Charcoal Grill takeaway
- Crownhill Chinese takeaway
- Nibana Indian restaurant & takeaway
- Pizza King takeaway
- Post Office
- Priority dry cleaners
- Stacked sandwiches
- The Tamar pub
- The Village Fish & Chips takeaway